Tuesday 3 November 2020

Vote Early - Vote Often

 New Hamphire casts its first 5 votes for J B

trump  wants those votes put aside on the grounds that those votes should have been mailed in

Then he could get his buddy A C Barrett to nullify them


Nasty, nasty BUT we are talking about the original nasty burger, here

On the tablet learning front. I appreciate the ' word offers ' above the keyboard. And I learned how to clear the pop up notifications from ' Google assistant ' - < swipe left > So  E Z IF you can figure it out

I'be tried Googl - ing ' how to tablet ' w/ no luck. Some hints for Chromebook but very little on tablets in general.
Thus, the trials and tribulations go on

And success Maria de los Angelos came thru. In Lenovo my account - I have a warranty. Of course, the real trick is hoping that you don't need to use the warranty. U believe that that entails shipping or taking your device back to Lenovo or specifed shop


No comments:

Post a Comment