Thursday 22 April 2021

In the Early Morning

 you can be first in line at SuperStore for groceries. I roamed the ailses at will and over stepped the shopping list.

I reasoned that avoiding crowds was good. That plan worked for 1/2 h and then the store got busy. However, at self - checkout it was me and 2 others using the 9 bays.

Bonus. I redeemed points and cut the bill in half. The purchases included flour < found 2 downstairs on coming home > , a loaf of store bread < found 2 in the freezers > and chicken thighs for future use

Bright sun and a little haze out there and cool to cold. The wind kicks up building to tomorrow when we reach 62 F. 

And a got bulk Fibre Drink - pysillium based. I was taking bran and flaxseed w/ water. But we had this bottle of Fibre drink just sitting - tried it 2 weeks ago and decided it worked. Told ya ! Fibre is one of my basic ideas for healthy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment