Thursday 15 April 2021

" This is it ....

 ... make no mistake about it " Doobie Bros. Classic lyric

3 000 posts and every one a winner < for me >

Day is cool / damp and slightly windy. Raw.

Shopping got done early, only the essentials

scallops, wine gums, red berry jujubes...... you know

Last night was halibut and chips. From Fish Joy. Its been there a long time however, new owners took over. Very tasty.
And there was a film shoot in the alley behind the Smoke Shop and parking was catch as catch can. I didn't see anyone famous or not famous < actually, quite a lot of not famous >
Sadly, the film crew brings its own catering truck - no ' Joy ' as it were

Hey, is this supposed to be a long post or a good one ?
Okay, one gag line.  " With this pandemic lockdown, I've become ' feral ' and may not re-integrate into society "

In the news. Vaxne shortage is a hot topic. Several clinics closed or restricted sign ups. We have been assured the vax is on the way.... ' but its someone else s fault  - really '

In the realm of CV 19 boredom, I started playing those game apps that you see on TV - like ' its free ! '
Thus far, 5 games and I lasted into level 25 or 35. Thats the juncture where the window asks you to upgrade to - premium status or favoured player etc. for a fee < only  $ 6.99 or deluxe status for $89 ...... yes, eighty nine samollions >
Deny, deny, deny is the politicians stance and me too !
Sorry, I reached my height of imcompentence. 


I'm satisfied w/ mediocrity. So sad ! too bad

Okay, this day draws to an end and we swing the door shut on  post MMM ( in Latin )

No comments:

Post a Comment