Saturday 24 April 2021

Up and Down

 but today is up. Warm temperature and sun. Rain is due in 2 days - for a 3 day showing.

💕 for April - icon stolen form Lehman s arrivals for April,


This morning opening up the downstairs verticals, a flash went by and their was some flurry of movement. The fox stood still < guess it was scared by the verticals > and there was a rabbit. I waited about 20 seconds and the fox came back. I put the camera on video and filmed ' the fox picking up the rabbit and leaving towards the neighbours. I looked down and the phone said ' click to record '. I had double tapped the record button, as in record - pause.
I got the rabbit b/c he was dead and paused as well.

I hustled down the hill out back, yesterday. The creek was pretty clear. I figured back to the well and the first pool. Nada.
Well, never tried, never know. Moved downstream to the next small pool. The chub were laying in wait. I got 6 of the little sweeties.
But it happened again - a passerby asked if I was fishing for trout. He claimed that he had seen them before in swarms. Oh, my sweet Fanny Mae, like it would happen to me. I came home

CV 19 and Ontario. By every metric plus response by doctors - a disaster of non-supportable dimensions.

Brilliant April day, and you clean the showers. The showers get used and used. Thus, clean them out. In YouTube videos, when the topic is cleaning grout or tiles the fallback cleaning combiantion is Dawn liquid detergent and vinegar. I figured that I need to be in the shower stall, so lets not die from the fumes from commercial products. So, dawn and vinegar it is. Did 2 showers and decided that Brown Ale is a reward. 
Showers smell good and I'm alive.

This afternoon, I get an email from next door. The video shows the fox and my rabbit in their yard. I guess that I've lost that rabbit


No comments:

Post a Comment