Sunday 18 April 2021

the Good, the Bad and the...

....Ugly is happening here in Ontario

the good ......... Onatrio is still around

the bad ....... our Premier

the ugly ..... hospital critical care is failing w/ patient overload and they are going outsidr


several hospitals have outdoor triage and waiting areas prepping in anticipation of a surge in cased of CV 19
our  ' ugly ' premier is calling for help from other provinces
 

" folks, we effed up bad but its someone else s fault ..... really ! " but Dougie said that in political - ese

the good

- Ontario is still, well Ontario. On the open market we are labelled damged goods - fire sale prices.  

- Amazon delivers today - yeah ! the biggest news in this house for days b/c my birthday presents arrive. Early but just in case. Yes, my real birthday and not the one on Facebook. 

Facebook. I wan't sure what it was and to be safe < safe ? > I used another date. Now, not a great idea b/c many sites have you sign in w/ FB. I'll need to remember the date that I picked.



No comments:

Post a Comment