Sunday 30 May 2021

a Returning ' friend '

 somehow I managed to come in contact w/ an allergen. I've got bumps in a few places. I'm taking anithistamines < 24 h kind > and applying the magic salve < Betaderm >. But it has been a week, and still bumps are showing. I took the antihistamines for 3 days and then stopped. Now, its been 2 days, we shall see said the Zen Master. P.S. this allergic reaction is a yearly event ( or 2 x a year )

Weather. Sun boomed out of the gate and we are headed for 70 F and thats 6 days if the meteor - guys are right. Wind is up and shaking the ' darling buds of May '.

For Ontario are numbers are in the 1000 case range c.f. 4500 about a month ago. I read that Vietnam has found a variant that is a cross from India and ?????. " Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle " time -
Turtle Power !

No comments:

Post a Comment