Thursday 27 May 2021

Deliciously Homemade 🍰

 is good

We cool down today, on A/C install day - figures ? right. Well, I don't think that we have seen the last of hot days.

In the news < or olds > for today. Re -opening in 4 provinces ( and we are one, hurrah ! ) but w/ warnings. Vax choosiness. The stock markets here in Cda, reach new milestones < or kilometre - stones >.

I am slug - a - bug in bed. Tired from yesterday s QMH run. The owner needed help w/ chores. Re - hinging an aluminum door that fell off in winter. Clearing the roof and gutters. Some small electrical jobs.
I didn't do a lot. I was an extra pair of hands which is important in some tasks. As well an advisor that most probably saved 1/2 h. However, the real value of me going - I know how the cottage works.

When I go for tools, I have a large chance of finding what we needed. Largely, the tools there, were left when I sold. And then, there is the safety aspect. Someone watching in general. Prior to the trip, I cut and sized the replacement hinges. The hinges worked a charm.

I will update at 6PM or later, to detail the install

A/C guys came on time and are surveying the trip downhill

No comments:

Post a Comment