Saturday 15 May 2021

the Bathouse

 Lehman s says get rid of pests

Lee Valley Tools shows how to build a ' bat home ' where bats can make a roost and become insect eaters i.e. mostly mosquitoes
Now, you have to admire any critter that thinks mosquitoes taste good

Wait ! the mosquitoes are full of my blood. Do mosquitoes like gin or brown ale ?

The day ahead will be stellar. The sun will be out

' tell the yellow sun in his jealous sky ' from " Fields of Gold " by Sting
' when we walks in fields of gold '

The story. Binge watching ' Elementary '. I have been a Sherlock Holmes fan for as long as I have been a reader. I own several books that are Holmsian. The collected works of Conan Doyle, many short stories and a sci-fi fantasy paperback that is a contnuation of Holmes type stories by various authors , following in Holmsian style. I bought a DVD that is a Holmes Classic, ' Hound of the Baskervilles ' w/ Basil Rathbone.
Back to the binge. Thus far, 2 episodes have been new or I can not recall seeing them. M has been forced to watch < of course > I'm sure from her point of view, ' Elementary ' is tolerable as compared to science fiction that I would favour.

No comments:

Post a Comment