Friday 14 May 2021

extension Time

 our lockdown goes on - at least 2 weeks more
numbers are trending downward
But CV 19 cases are relatively high

A warm and sunny day is here. Cool at night but the day will warm quickly. Branches are still. Leaves quiescent.

' He's a politician ' - is there a worse description of a human 
I guess
Right now, a pretty low epithet.

Bingeing. I discovered jigsaw puzzles on line. You pick a picture - even your own, and the system turns it into a jigsaw puzzle. I'm at level, simple and ' monkey do ' easy. However, this is on a Chromebook 11 in. and I can't envision the pieces being much smaller.
My level is 35 pieces. And the program allows ' ghost vision ' w/ the actual image faintly as a background. I've gone from ' ghosting ' all the time to ghosting to help.

The actual image is visible for 30 seconds at the beginning. But otherwise, ghosting is all the help you get. As well, the pieces are lined up in the right margin, oriented correctly, i.e. not jumbled. I guess that you realize 11 inches is a small screen or work area.
I guesstimate that I've done near 20 puzzles.
You gotta figure that soon, I'm going to hit the ' pay for view ' puzzles. ' For $3.99, we have super solver ' - break out the credit card

' Elementary ' is in its second season and I'm still manfully hanging in there. 7 seasons left. ' So many episodes and so much time ' < to kill >
Hey ! thats perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment