Wednesday 12 May 2021

Le douzieme de Mai

 closing in on the Ides of May

Sunny in Scarberia, and headed for normal heat. Wind is up w/ branches in motion all up and down the woods.
Buds are greening and plentiful.  It seems that I have a new buzz word ' plentiful '. 
Once, an associate teacher < mentor > while I was practice teaching taped my lesson. In a 45 minute lesson and class work, I counted 60 or so ' All right ' s. That worked out to 1. ? 'All right ' s in a minute.

I still use ' all right / alright ' but not in the plentiful realm.
M will know my new ' all right ' or cover word or bridge term........ my ' ahhh ' or whatever.

M didn't have a new ' alright ', she said maybe ' OK' 
So, OK, when you're in doubt, clean the rug. Previosuly, our old rug looked beat up. Nice tuft but old looking. We responded by buying a new area rug.
Before it went downstairs < beware, when we send you downstairs, you're not long for this world > I used sprinkle on carpet cleaner. Now, I thought sprinkle on was what a dog did ! Apparently, some on these like ' Capture ' < thats the powder's name > work. That rug looks brand new. And is comfortably living in the fireplace room < you can survive down there, it seems >
Still had some left and the new area rug takes a beating, I mean, we eat in the living room < three meals, typically > - thats a beating, in anyone's book.
Nice afternoon, thus took the area rug outside for sprinkle and brush in treatment of Capture. After a 1/2 h, whacked the rug w/ a broom to loosen the powder. Brought the area rug in and vacuumed the whole thing.


Rug clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment