Tuesday 11 May 2021

Eleventh of Mai

 not sure of the language, but what the hey !

Sun is out and predominant. Not seeing tons of movement up there in the trees

Ala Annie < the musical >, tomorrow !
We cross into the realm of normal - for temperature. CV 19 not so much.
And the hints are out there. The Gov't here in Ontario is making announcments that they are getting ready to make announcements re: lockdown.
" Folks, I hate to do it but I have no choice. My science advisors tell me that the numbers can only come down if ........blah "
he'll call me friend
tell me his sad little story

there will be money for businesses or workers

Sadly. We will learn later that he ignored or glossed over medical advice. This deflection of responsibility is his trademark by now.

Swept through the CBC online. A criminal gang threatened an Amercian pipeline. WHO says Brazilian variant of CV 19 a concern. Michigan ordered Line 5 closed but are getting a fight.
If you find something let me know.

What is so great about Amish-Made? 👍 - unique and well made

No comments:

Post a Comment