Saturday 8 May 2021

Octo de Mayo

 drove out early to see the sunrise. Go to Rouge Park but it was overcast and dismal.

Driving home the sun burst through and it was a glorious moment.

From the Lehman s advert, the icon : Your Woodpile πŸ”₯
Segue into wood. The umbrella tree at the foot of the driveway came down this winter. I chopped the sucker down. The last 3 days, I'v gone out and attacked the stump. I made a vertical cut w/ a Swede saw through the stump off centre. From that point, I'll hack away at the stump til its gone.

The cake was a marvel. Tasty and decorative. The young lady has a website and my cake is the best looking thing up there. Its Instagram and I need to figure out how to comment or compliment her.
OK did the Instagram. I can follow Christiano Rinaldo < soccer player > or the Rock < n' roll ?, kidding > I left a nice comment at  ' Dr Sweet_tooth ' md and then googled how to log out. Yes, special instructions on how to log out.
I must have offended Mr Gram b/c he sent an email ' apparently, you logged out - did you mean to ? ' Well, yeah

Follow up. I blogged that in YouTube vids on cleaning - grout, floors, toilets and shoe bottoms  < kidding ? > you should use Dawn dish detergent and vinegar. I've started using Dawn and vinegar to clean the shower and sink etc. On TV, I saw an ad for a cleaner that lets you unleash the power of vinegar < for $ 6 a bottle >. Too late, there - I unleashed the power weeks ago.

Oooh ! nachos day. M is making me homemade nachos. We bought the black beans, black olives < talk about racially motivated, kidding ? > and Tostitos chips. We had leftover cooked cabbage roll meat stuffing and we'll chop that up as the topping. I couldn't get Monterey Jack cheese but substitued marble and old cheddar b/c they were on sale at Giant Tiger.

I'm yawning here while typing away.

And the laptop is saying its 50 F out there but windy - the leaves and branches are waving away




No comments:

Post a Comment