Tuesday 18 July 2023

๐ŸšŸ 18 July

๐ŸšŸ cable me this

my thought was to run through CBC online
but then ' why ? ' 
I only want the good news, 
surely I can invent stories

daily animals are being set free after tangling in fishing gear or natural obstacles
see ! good

and July 17 th we met [ teachers and students from 47 years ago ]

okay !! mayhaps, I didn't invent stories
this is the way that it should be

In Spring I ordered a' Y ' brass fitting from Lee Valley Tools. The connector leaks. I tried the thing twice and leaks. Problem. The closest store  now is 16 miles away. 
I needed the hwy 401, clogged in several places and the hwy 400, really clogged in places.
Well, thats travel in T.O.in summer ' we're fixing the roads ' epidemic.

Lee Valley were polite and swapped out, no questions. BTW, Bass Pro Shoppes is out that way. I went in but wasn't in the mood to spend $ 12 on more plastic bait.
Like I couldn't stock the neighbourhood w/ fishing crap

Alright. Review. The ceiling fan - light. The fan on low is beaut. Quiet and moves air
The light is adjustable white, bluey white and yellowy. White is glary and yellow is depressing
I would rate it adequate, but for the money a piece of valuable utility. The fixture is not ugly but way better than a light bulb hanging  down [ thats what it replaced ]

Good buy.




No comments:

Post a Comment