Friday 21 July 2023

๐Ÿƒต the day after fishing

 ๐Ÿƒต ah, the symbol for 21

yesterday at the Q', I picked ' Interstellar ' to watch. I kinda didn't get it back when
but 
yesterday, I realized that it is one long movie
l...ooo...o.... ng However, I was able to nap during the middle part

wood chunks, chips and mulch - littered the shelves and floor of the boathouse PLUS the roofers took away 2 truckloads

here I am, thinking that at this juncture in my existence
....... I need a day off to recover from my day off [ out fishing ]

Whine. Whine. The long dock next to the boat launch [ read, beside the trolley ] is a removable structure. Over the years, tie up cleats have come and gone [ mostly gone ].

Thus, you go to tie the bassboat up even temporarily and mooring lines are across the dock or tied to a tree [ yes, a tree ]. 
Therefore, despite the sun [ and wind ] I said ' do something '. I screw in a new cleat. There is a sound. Then it dawns. The screw is going through the cleat screw hole. Choice is, find a washer or go back up the hill to check the tool room. Nope, not the hill !!!
ten minutes later, I've got makeshift washers in my hand.
And yes. there are new cleats and tie ups for the bassboat.
THEN, I'm sweating [ already had a shower ] but said every time that I bring the boat in, I need to avoid bopping the dock b/c the near corner has an aluminum corner w/ a sharp edge. Thus, after ten years, I can bring the boat in a little more carefree.

I was watching a video on docking. First rule. " never come in to dock, faster than you're willing to hit. " 
thats what I do [ always thought that I was too chicken and inexperienced ]. Still that corner is a hazard.
Now, the corner is covered w/ a bumper.


No comments:

Post a Comment