Thursday 27 July 2023

⡂ " Welcome to my morning ......

๐ˆฎ๐ˆฎ braille for 27


... I said Welcome to my day "


muggy and tres uncomfortable

this is a red banner day from Environment Canada = or heat warning

the house is reeking of hamburger and onions
but thats OK b/c that was dins, last night

premium sirloin patties [ from M&M s, an Ontario frozen food giant ]
onions and kolbassa on broiche buns
Magnifque !

the truth : mega ugly out there
H/ H built in real quick after 11 AM
now the sky looks threatening

I ventured out to obtain the ' accessibility sticker ' that allows us to use the handicap parking. Surprise ! No line outside the license office BUT one guy was at a wicket for the whole time that I was there. I did get the sticker.
Brought home some Chinese food [ Skyland, the usual ]

Sticky. Muggy, Cloying. AND........
Friday will be more of everything [ that we don't want ]





No comments:

Post a Comment