Monday 10 July 2023

๐Ÿฃ on the tenth of the 7 th

 ๐Ÿฃ we bring you the heart of summer
we are dry ish and warm but green is the theme still

from google search: SUCCESS

During my four-year journey at Initiative, I've learned that the key to success can be summarized in a single word: Positivity. Progression is key to success, so change your exercise routine regularly and increase the challenge every three-six weeks.

I typed in ' success ' and among the ' hits ' was this statement.

it doesn't need to mean anything. 
however, I can get a pat on the back b/c I've been altering my workout almost daily. Of course, I'm bound to repeat or get in a cycle.
I watch a YouTube channel about life in Svalbard, up on the Arctic Circle. Once a mining and fishing [ hunting ? ] concern. I believe Longyearben survives on tourism today.

The host is Cecilia who has become quite adept at producing interesting clips of Svalbard life. Cecilia is Swedish by birth living on an island governed by Norway.
She has travelled and I dare say picked up English quite readily. Her accent is European [ Nordic ] but her English is colloquial and interesting.

Speaking of interesting. A character on StarTrek ' Strange New Worlds ' has caught my attention. The character is ' Erica Ortegas '. She is a outstanding pilot and kinda spunky.
Her speech is filled w/ verbal gems such as ' no presh ' or abso - frigging - lutely '. I assume ' no presh ' is no pressure

Also. I discovered ' East Harbour Heroes ' or life in St Johns Newfoundland based on the sea. Each segment is a mix of fishing, shipping, air / sea rescue and generally what people do for a living in St Johns and area.

I mention Cecilia b/c one of her latest videos concerned exercise. Really, no fair b/c she is younger. She still does deep knee bends and lunges [ w/ weights ]
P.S. I likely mentioned ' using a rolling pin ' on my quads. Yes, Its still working for pain control. This pain relief method  is perplexing b/c this situation means that I could have established a pain control or mitigation protocol - long ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment