Tuesday 26 December 2023

๐Ÿ”ฎ and the tally says

๐Ÿ”ฎwhat did you get for Christmas

Amazon brought me :

a multi socket. this socket head has pins that retract independently. the socket pins then take the shape of the screw or bolt 

Chromecast. this device replaces a HDMI cable that would go to your TV s HDMI port. Chromecast makes the connection wireless. the Chromecast plugs into the TV and your phone or laptop can ' cast ' the image [ s ] to the TV 

and socks and underwear which is traditional here

firstly. the multi socket. I always collected tools. psychoanalysis would note that my father was the same. only he collected bigger tools, machines really
alright, do you use them. yes. but not often
however, you can note that the right tool at the right time is invaluable
hasn't exactly saved my life but there is satisfaction in what I can do

Chromecast. why not.
of course, the next step is that the TV becomes your laptop but I still haven't seen a control system for TV as good as a laptop
I think thats part of the reason for Chromecast
BTW, I'm hopin that Chromecast can do what I just explained
the test comes today

weather is in the 40 s w/ rain sprinkled through the day

tested out the Chromecast device [ even the laptop calls it ' device ' ]

several aborts but the system found a work around [ which in itself is impressive ]
in essence, Chromecast turns a TV w/HDMI access into a smart TV

the laptop will project onto the TV, wirelessly. Up til now, I was using a dongle w/ the HDMI running to the TV. then, its a shortcut w/ less hardware
on the downside, the cursor is lagging visibly, so you can see the after image as the cursor moves

and right now, we are returning nothing





No comments:

Post a Comment