Friday 1 December 2023

๐Ÿ”ฑ the pointy thing

   ๐Ÿ”ฑ ancient symbol of the .......

the weather : cool and damp just like fall after the leaves are down
in a fit of ennui [ love that word ] or in need of retail therapy which is running riot in this house - I bought a self inflating lawn penguin. The perky fellow has taken up residence on the front step.
And NO, 'perky penguin ' doesn't get a friend - at least not this year

consider him a trial run. Recall our house is surrounded by forest and not so forest animals

we are not competing

a review : bit the bullet.
 I ordered and received a ' mini ' massage gun. questions were based on small size and ability of battery to power the device over a reasonable time
can the mini gun do the job .... yes
battery life ..... don't know but so far - I've used it three times for short massages
but, I can say, " gives relief " 
to wit. this morning. a) mini massage    b) ice blue gel    c) however, this is exercise day, thus I added 2 acetominophen 

I figured if the mini massager works - it can travel [ approx # 1 ] and a neat additional therapy on the road



No comments:

Post a Comment