Saturday 9 December 2023

☑✅❎➰ a random selection

 ☑✅❎➰ which can likely be translated by AI

last night, I cooked salmon for about the fifth time

why ? never really think of cooking salmon
I've caught salmon, maybe 15 times
but bought salmon ??? not that I recall

I do buy haddock and bluefish etc and recently bought sole [ fillets ]

however, salmon was flavourful and satisfying

the house is redolent w/ the fish smell [ yick ! ]

a mild, to very mild day today
and enjoy b/c the bottom drops out of the bucket tonight

32 F will be a dream temperature, cuz we won't get there

I posted on Facebook. I've mostly given up on FB. However, this post said:

THERE is a god, his name is YouTube !. Our fireplace Napoleon started the heating season by not responding to the remote. The advantage to the remote is setting the temperature and the automatic shutoff feature. Well, it wasn't working

Thus, 3 minutes in, ' How to Re - synchronize the remote. Bada Bing --- success

WAIT !!! how can a hoodie cost $ 80
where have I been ????????? [ on Amazon ]
Give me a break ----- $80 
eighty like 4 x 20 
its biblical, ' 4 score years '
actually, that s Lincoln, counting biblically




No comments:

Post a Comment