Monday 25 December 2023

๐ŸŒŸ the XXV of December

 ๐ŸŒŸ  merry Christmas

no rain but drear
we have had a fog since last night - warm air and moisture

the rest of the lyrics for 
 ' River ' from Joni Mitchell
a Xmas song that needs a bit of reflection
not quite the ' holly jolly ' stuff that we usually associated w/ Yule

Oh I wish I had a river I could skate away on But it don't snow here It stays pretty green I'm going to make a lot of money Then I'm going to quit this crazy scene

I wish I had a river I could skate away on I wish I had a river so long I would teach my feet to fly Oh I wish I had a river I could skate away on

ah, not exactly, bliss and commercial Xmas

thus, how do I feel about Christmas

if anyone [ everyone ] feels a little more compassion actually feels anything and considers their neighbour, friend or other human w/ compassion then Christmas has done its job

Kudos. I did my usual exercise. 45 minutes on the elliptical plus free weights and calisthenics [ good boy ! ]

we got prezzies. different this year. we both went on Amazon and bought each other s wish list



No comments:

Post a Comment