Tuesday 12 December 2023

๐Ÿ” " Reach Out ..... "

๐Ÿ” s 

from Vancouver, a cousin sent a Xmas email. A little news and info was included

the day : shows signs of brightness but through the clouds and it felt uncomfortable popping out to reach for the paper

the song "Reach Out, I'll Be There " was a Four Tops hit [ 70 s ??? ]

as well, the cousin that pumps out the comedic online quotes - sent the 'Wisdom of Will Rogers " or the poet lariat 

I posted back some WR quotes. I have the album, a one man show the humour of Wii Rogers where James Whitmore Jr reprises the stage performances of Will Rogers

a man who shook hands w/ presidents, emperors and world leaders

Hey, cousin L .. from Vancouver visited the blog

thanx, L .. 

the story : today, I dropped off the snowblower that my Dad bought in 1985 or so. He was so proud of that Toro. The big claim was the ability to throw snow over thirty feet away
it was used two or three times here and on loan for 6 yrs

while planning and expediting grass growing this fall, I went to Homeland variety [ really ] and saw that they also repair lawn and garden equipment

yepper, decided to fix the snowblower. My estimate was the Toro was worth a couple of hundred dollars. To find out that if you could even find one, new - the cost would be $ 1500 and used $ 900

most likely the smart move - let the junk man take it

couldn't

so, pay the $ 200 [ I pray  ] and get a functioning snowblower




No comments:

Post a Comment