Wednesday 13 December 2023

∄ 'its sign of the times ....

 ∄  ... that you love me now ... '
oldie lyrics from Petula Clark
 who lives in France [ she sang  ' Downtown ' too ]

A cold day brewing and the likelyhood of snow flurries this AM despite the sun peeking through about now

so, two cousins have read this blog, Vancouver and Edmonton based [ although G .. could be in Calgary, now ]
however, B .. from Ohio reads and has read faithfully

but the premise remains - we blog to the ether for therapy 

BTW
the symbol emoji that I chose is named " there does not exist "
OK, you can say it " what does that mean ???? "  Dunno
it was offered and I clicked on the symbol

crawling into the new electronic world [ not even sure if that is the correct term ' electronic ' ? thats b/c I'm 7 yrs behind ]
I'm getting Chromecast for Xmas [ we ordered, all our presents to each other on Amazon ]
I've been on YouTube, watching ' How to Set Up Chromecast in 5 minutes '. Naturally, this is a proposed time for normal people. At lest, on the last video that guy paused to correct the set up
I'll be pausing that I'm sure of



No comments:

Post a Comment