Thursday 30 November 2023

♎ Novembritius

    on it last legs

coming to the close of the month

do we look back in awe
or disappointment

big booming sun and cold
a YouTube weather dude ' has predicted ' warmish Dec for the Great Lakes Basin '. He didn't actually, say GLB, we got lumped in w/ the ' East ' He figures the Polar Jet Stream stays N ish of the GLB

the guy is ' Ryan y'All ' And today, well , he got it right. We crossed the 40 mark and kept going ....... Windy but so comfortable. Now, I wore a fleece vest and leather coat [ gotta knock the win down, step one ] 

on the telecom front :
yesterday. the internet and thus everything was off. In fact, 4 times in two hrs or so. In between, I tried to use the ' chat Anna or AI assistant ' to explain my problem and the internet went down. I called a live person [ in Halifax no less ] and he carefully checked and explained and gave me tix #. Hrs later, I got a text ' all is good ' 

Today. The internet went out intermittently b/c the crews were working. I called a live agent [she understood ] then the internet went out.
After an hour, I called and explained to new agent. I started w/ ' say that I get a credit '. And she did. The neighbours have been getting $ 5 and such BUT she started w/ ' how about $ 40 for down time ? '
I'm a wimp and took the credit

Yeesh ! And the problem isn't solved b/c our phone [ natch, is VoIP ] thus no internet = no phone. 
There is going to be a radical re - think re: this internet situation

No comments:

Post a Comment