Wednesday 15 November 2023

🌎 Coming to America

 🌎   the blue marble

on the 15 th of the month and closing in on Dec [ too much, you think ] Time does march on

recycling :

I have a backlog of boxes. The supposed idea is to re -use them. Thusly, I have used these boxes inside cupboards to stack goods and items. Nothing fancy - just plop the box and its side and put in the items. OK - so how many boxes are we talking about.
I estimate 10 or so [ different sizes ].
I'm using the wine boxes and dividers to store T shirts in the slots and shoes or slippers [ slippers and flip flops fit best ]

Success ? all I can say is ' I didn't toss the boxes out '

Weather. Right now we have 36 F and it heading for 53 F. Likely, one of the warmest days this week. Time to get out and do tidying up.
I started yesterday by taking down the support poles and string that propped up the wildflowers.

the wildflowers are a success story. one packet, distributed under the bay window, three years of flowers

I started the monitoring setup for the roof - ice thawing coils


No comments:

Post a Comment