Thursday 2 November 2023

♎♎ secundus novembrium

  ♎♎    blue cloudy sky ? [ dawn is just here ] guessing a lot 

a quiet day ahead - dangerous that [ cuz who knows ]
I meant very little planned. Highlights could be Shoppers Drug Mart. Thurs is Seniors Day and 20 % off. The blue rinse set goes wild [ well, they come out in droves ]

... well , I didn't want to bring her 
I knew it would make her worse ...

as I look out on forever,
it sure looks nice down there ....

Edge of the Universe, BG s. My fav line is 
' they call me Shennanadora in the ai...ir '

Been to the CBC online. I'm saying nothing. Get your good news elsewhere is the caption.

I watched a video on increasing the rear door opening on my truck. Basically, adding 5 inches of opening clearance 

Maybe. It is tight getting boxes in the back. Yeah. Once.

Did some checking. The ' fix ' is to use a front door hinge door stopper
or door check. Obviously, the front door tends to open wider than the back on a mid size truck. Thats the trick here.
Oh, BTW, this process is to unpeel the back door panel [ plasticky cover over the door frame ]. Take out the speaker in the door. Then you can reach inside to hold the nut while you loosen the bolt through the door frame. 

Gonna think this one over a bit



No comments:

Post a Comment