Thursday 23 November 2023

🦃 his day to shine

 🦃 apparently, this is the pardoned turkey for the year 

the day should be calmer and more reliable, cool tending to cold, bit of wind, bit of sun

a busy morning. physio lady came to help M ..
our Instacart delivery arrived
besides, I got a slow start this AM

for my exercise session. I watched a fellow drill and fit steel beams. Wildling Adventure is a UK er refurbishing a catamaran in Netherlands - long range goal, sail to home. Then cruise the world
his ' boring ' video exactly matched my workout.
low skill and a grind

My thought was to start a book [ or shorter item ] w/ the title
" after Bunty Bailey " 

notice the verbiage ' my thought '
thinking is always dangerous [ esp for me ]
as well, ' shorter item ' is an open invitation to get lazy 
.... and do it in three paragraphs [ as per usual ]






No comments:

Post a Comment