Tuesday 14 November 2023

👾 like a ' purple people eater '

  👾 just what you need to start your day : UFO -  ians

Slept through except for a washroom break at 2:30 AM 
refreshed ? no. but better than last night

slowly, I'm prepping for winter. I drained the outside lines to the hoses.
I've organized the gear that is needed for the melter coils on the backside roof

one last chore after a eavestrough blowout. The downspout run off needs a slight extension. for the fall - early winter I want the water firing out over the lawn. so, most of the runoff is further out from the walkway

Commentary : the internet and YouTube

I've mentioned searching for items on the internet
critiques of the internet abound

however ! today, I searched for ' roof coils ' in Google and YouTube. Helpful advice ? not really, interesting, yes

most importantly - I AM NOT ALONE lots of folks have questions about their gutters [ American or Eavestrough for us ] and ice damming and freezing gutters

kinda nice knowing that your roof troubles are not universal but at the very least common
this was everything you really did not want to know about your problems

 bought an used DVD, ' Gods and Generals ' re: the American Civil War. My original copy has massive glitches [ jumps and pauses etc ]
Chatted w/ Cliff the manager, always interesting. He's a young pup [ 50 y.o. ] So, we discussed aging and getting older problems.
Next across the parking lot is ' Chapters ' an arm of Canadian retailer, Indigo Books. The business news has Indigo in the throes of a re - brand or re - purposing. I decided to explore after all Xmas and all that.
I found a cotton bathrobe, gray, longish and hooded w/ a sale tag, hanging. After much back and forth, it was determined that the packaged robes were also on sale[ $ 40 not $ 79 or regular ] however, there may been fleece lined robes that were still that $ 80.
Of course, I went cheap.
Realizing, fleece is comfy but that you still need to wash and dry the sucker. And fleece, I'll wear a scarf for warmth - or not.

that was the afternoon roadtrip [ in the ' boro ]

 



No comments:

Post a Comment