Monday 26 March 2012

CAMTDGGR

Creepers Another Movie That didn't Get Good Reviews - but I liked

" The Tourist " w/ Angelina J and Johnny D. thats Jolie and Depp.
Cute, she looks good, JD can act and act. Is he JD in this ?  for 3 minutes. The rest of the time he's tone downed and provincial.
Should you see this one ? Not really. Unless everything you read above applies to you.

BTW - CAMTDGGR - is the story of my life. I probably , have the world's fifth biggest collection of DVD's in a box labelled " Poor to Very Bad ". " Tuareg " desert warrior w/ Mark Harmon is appropos of this genre ( genre ??? can there be a genre for this box of XXXXX QQQQQ  ? )
F-BTW - I also bought " Ishtar " Warren Beatty / Dustin Hoffman in VHS. And still watch it. Yep, once every year on Feb 29.

FTF-BTW - JHU is the new # 1 in the USILA rankings for D1. What has changed ? Nada, I will live in dread every Sat for 7 weeks. The label cardiac kids may apply to Hop. Or " what the H... are you doing to me ".  M says that I'm too negative but Holey Kamoley Batman, these guys live on the edge - lacrosse wise speaking.
BJs can go into the 4 th Q up by four goals and make the faithful sweat ( I guess that's me ) and drink gin... drink gin... drink gin.
Recall " they have learned that the fountain of youth is a mixture of gin and vermouth "

No comments:

Post a Comment