Saturday 17 March 2012

Random does Random

Updated my blogger Profile.  Totally misleading if you ask me ( and you didn't ).  I was trying to be Quixotic and may have succeeded. Everything that I wrote is true but it isn't a picture of me.

OK my Blogger pic -  these are the Kings of Spring, the boys of the 2008 JHU BlJys.

End of the Innocence , my mantra for the past 3 years

Western Spiral Arm of the milky Way. How would visitors from afar i.e.
another galaxy ( boy, that would be a haul, huh ) find us.

Movies - its true but..... I hate watching " We Were Soldiers... and Young " re: VietNam war before it was a war. " Saving Private " ditto. All I think after is " there's got to be another way " Can't  two old fart politicians snap wet towels in a shower and winner takes all or some.

Its Hopkins v 'Cuse, aujourdhui,  4 PM I'll be glued to the cartoon screen ( gametracker  or I can pay to listen to the Orange announcers malign JHU ).

No comments:

Post a Comment