Wednesday 30 January 2013

396

the weather is warmish but will take a downturn soon. Oh well, c'est la guerre.

Found a recipe for biscotti.  Biscotti are crunchy ( 2x baked ) coffee cookies. Many flavours and spices, some chocolate coated.
Where is this recipe ? , on the back of Post ' Great Grains ' cereal. This cereal is not cheap and you need 2 cups of cereal. A ploy to use up the cereal , me thinks.
I said many flavours of biscotti , the cereal is ' banana nut crunch ' flavour, and the nuts are walnuts. This version would be a really new biscotti for me. I'm trying to imagine the texture of the biscotti using cereal. I'm baking muffins w/  ' All Bran ' cereal and the muffins are not bad. The texture of the muffins is a little fibry but somehow I'm still getting them down.
Of course, I'll have to try. Its like a dare.

I'm closing in on #400. What does this mean ??
Haven't a clue. After all this isn't baseball and 400 hits. this is blogging - 400 
Lets see - consistency ??????????????                                                 " the last refuge of the unimaginative  "   O. Wilde
- therapy ?
- creativity ?
- pointing out the absurdity of life , " Bizarre Florida "
To quote the ' Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy ' -   "  reality often gets it wrong "
I do my research in the newspaper maybe this fact represents a valued use of the daily newspaper, it sure isn't the truth that makes it valuable - there is so little of it

No comments:

Post a Comment