Wednesday 2 January 2013

Les Autres Mots....

in other words, en francais.

I'm jolly and merry - this would be ' pollyanna' speak for a little chubby.
Every cloud has a silver lining - pollyanna-ese for ' I just took one in the ear.
It could have been worse - what pollyanna is telling you while she's trying to figure out how bad it really was.

At least, we didn't fall off the cliff - pollyanna-ese for ' We owe how much and pay it back, when ? '

Wb remains unchanged, except the sun is out. Wb must really be in our backyard b/c the sun is out. I can hear the wind thus it must be going pretty good out there.

To-day is ' Hobbit ' day. We are off to the movies. Acquaintances are awaiting this day. They are in rapt anticipation knowing how critical I can be ( pollyanna-ese for - real grumpy and negative, you probably got that one, huh ? ). I would know how much they deviated from the book ( which is lots ) and will tell you right out.

BTW - my reviews for ' Conan ' and  ' Prometheus '  were mocked ( pollyanna-ese for shredded to bits ) by a second cousin who apparently, sees a whack of movies. In my favour was the fact that he paid way more than ten dollars b/c he saw them in the theatre.
However, almost everyone agreed w/ my ten dollar analysis.

Wow the  ' Hobbit ' was more than I could imagine ( pollyanna-ese for - do you know how much popcorn costs at the movies ? )

More polly want a cracker language to come.

stay tuned,dudes

No comments:

Post a Comment