Saturday 19 January 2013

Infernal Internet

Love triangle, NOT. However, " On line Love Seekers Conned Out of Millions " reads the 'Loop ' headlines.
On line girlfriend - a hoax - fools linebacker. Manti Teo loses in love.
Tomkat's ex, voted babe of the millenium ( Katie H is one of the millenium's hottest ladies ) This survey was not sanctioned by the C of S .

Weather turned cool and rainy. Ah ! a change in the ho-hum.

I'm watching a movie ' Snakes on a Plane '
Why shouldn't I watch this one. B/c they have these snakes crawling out of the cargo  hold and biting people. These snakes seem to be venomous ( natch ) but also they seem to chew on  people too !
The producers got Rob Lowe, Samuel L Jackson and Julianna Marguiles to be seen in this.  Screaming and lots of OMGs thrown in. 

So, not content to watch and criticize the movie - I' m thinking ' what could be worse than snakes on a plane. Well. gee,  let me see.
At best, I'm a twitchy flyer. You probably, figured that out already.
Imagining the worse seems to come easily to me.
Mice would be worse. B/c I'd be thinking of all the disease implications. Locusts - they'd be eating all those ' bits and bites' things that I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment