Saturday 26 January 2013

As We Approach the QuadraCentennial

I assume that I just announced the upcoming 400 th blog and not a new species of fungus.

You can now visit the Lego Hotel. Where ? But there is a Legoland in Orlando.

A study proclaimed that if you quit smoking before 40 that you can have the same life expectancy as a non-smoker. this seems not fair.
You get to sin and still make it. Sort of like the Catholics and their absolution ( final unction ).

So, have you tried the OTPP - we'll have our chance this afternoon at the pizzeria unless I opt for the veal cutlet route.

Things I learned. I love corn syrup and I grew up on Beehive brand from the St. Lawrence Starch Co. we recently, bought corn syrup for our pancakes but Karo brand. Right on the label it says no ' high fructose corn syrup '.
What is this stuff they have in the news lately, if its not corn syrup - my corn syrup. Thank goodness that I grew up on the right one.
I still have toasted bread w/ butter and corn syrup. Like being ten again - except my mother isn't cutting off a corner of my bread just to taste it - yah, mom it tastes just the same as yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment