Monday 7 January 2013

OK ! I didn't get it

It's important to admit when you're wrong or doubt a prediction.
Mine
Approx ten years ago, I read an article that said that in television,  reality shows and cartoon based shows would represent 70 % of programming. Didn't believe it.
Now. The latest reality tidbit beside ' Hillbilly Handfishing ' is             ' Double Divas  '.
A singing duet ? Nope. The show features bra fittings for hard to size clients. OMG.  Copious flesh contained, somehow.
I conclude that reality is a myth.
M's biggest threat is that she'll tell people I watch ' Duck Dynasty '.
I admit to choosing ' Auction Kings , Pawn Stars   , American Restoration  and American Pickers ' reality comes  to TV or me.

' Trouble with the Curve ' is a baseball movie w/ Clint ' the flint' and Amy Adams. Alright, I'm in love w/ AA, just add her to the list, why don't you.
First noticed AA in ' Charlie Wilson's War ' .
The movie has some delightful one-liners especially by AA. Kind of kitschy maybe leaning toward schmaltz-a-rama. 
Just plain vanilla as a movie presentation but refreshing.
BTW - want to ruin a movie,  watch the movie using a passenger jet sound system.

No comments:

Post a Comment