Thursday 9 May 2013

A Tour of Sorts

Every once in a while , I hit the icon that takes the screen to other blogs on Blogspot. Kinda check out the competition.
3 things become apparent. Their blog is better , i.e. more colourful and more pictures plus the blog is designed , the others blogs are directed , photography or London or their pub.  Many blogs cease to exist - they stop.

Here, less colour , way less pictures but it goes on ...... and on.

1/2 therapy , 1/2 ? who knows

Weather for the southern folks ,o/vcast and drizzly but warmish. Our temps will fall over the next 3 days. We are headed for 50 F fairly quickly after to -night. Tulips need the rain.

In the News : Kidnappings in OH , the Leafs lost again but it was close , that and a dime will get them ? .................  holey kamoley Batman , I can't fill in the blank.

My first thoughts newspaper ( ha ha ) , chocolate bar ( ha ha-er )
matches ( ? ).  Please write in if you can think of 10 cent ..........
A dime for your thoughts and you were thinking the penny was dead ?

In soccer, Alex Ferguson , manager of Manchester United will retire. Bad news for me , one of my main reasons for hating the Red Devils was him.
I tell folks if Man U is playing , I'm rooting for the other guys. Except , when its Galatasary of Turkey . That team is bunch of thugs.

Thumb news , it hurts less. M asks about the state of thumb and I tell her that I'm worried about 7 days from to-day and how I can manage to re-injure the joint , seems to be the history that I've had.
The wonder , breathable neoprene ( ? ) does sweat , so all that wicks away the moisture crap is just that crap.

" Women want me , fish fear me " says my BD card. Somehow that s comforting , even if it is untrue. Imagine ' fish fear me ? ' Neat.




No comments:

Post a Comment