Friday 3 May 2013

Mother Confessor

What function should this blog fulfill. Dunno.

Well, to-day , I missed an appointment at the bank.
I did go on the original date but that had been changed b/c my PBR saw that he had a meeting.
The kitchen calendar still had the original date and thats the one we saw.
I queried when  " oops " could cover an error. Hopefully, this mis-event is one. I did not leave him standing on a street corner ( b/c , my dad did this to my mom while they were first dating )
Maybe, some brain cells got mulched away.

Another beutii day. Warm and pleasant. Birds singing etc.

In The News : as  the Loop flashed by exiting my e-mail, I noticed that Lindsay Lohan is going back to jail. The problem is I'm never sure when she leaves. Sort of the revolving door policy she seems to engage.
Doesn't the in and out of jail thing , mess w/ your psyche ?

On ' Elementary ' the new Sherlock Holmes serial , SH is reading the obituary for a businessman / philanthropist. He quotes , the measure of the businessman ' s  success. 
I started to wonder if the real measure of success shouldn't be a series of small kindnesses rather than 1 big thing.
So , if you save the world , thats good but 1 hundred little acts of generosity should be worth more.
OK. So, I'm counting on that last one b/c the first isn't happening ...
I don't think.

Looking forward on this day .....  well , we'll see what unfolds

Have yourself a good one !

No comments:

Post a Comment