Monday 27 May 2013

Monday , day breaks

The sun is out and there is hope this week. Temperatures are on their way to 75 F +.         Sum....m...e...r ?

Movie Review : ' Lincoln '

Redbox rating , at least $1.70 ( out of $ 2 ) 

A little arty for me. But definitely a moving portrayal of someone who Will Rogers , might say , was our last President . as in " the U.S. hasn't had a president since , Lincoln ".

The film was narrow in scope , concentrating on a very tumultuous four months both in the first family and the nation at large.
I heard Daniel Day Lewis , in the segment ' Making of Lincoln ' and that British accent just doesn't jive w/ the man who played Lincoln. Amazing.

Gardening happened , yesterday. Well, someone gardened and I sort of bent over and pretended. however , little planty things are sticking out of the mulch.
BTW - to B and M - our mulch wasn't much less than 2 inches deep.

Now, I have to get this off my chest. " I have never met Rob Ford - I have never sold drugs to Doug Ford  - nor has either Ford put their arm on my shoulder in a video - I say this unequivocally - and I don't ever want to be Mayor of Toronto "

1 comment:

  1. Nothing about the massive choke job down in Philly?

    Unreal

    ReplyDelete