Wednesday 5 June 2013

BBQ and Me

Many times , I've seen shows on the nation's best BBQ. I've dragged M to so many, BBQ places.  My comment is usually, I can do almost as well at home.
My pet peeves , a) over sauced , to cover up deficiencies in the meat or process  b) dry to tasteless b/c the meat has been sitting so long.

About 6 miles from QMH , a BBQ joint started up , called ' Muddy's Pit BBQ '. Probably , open about 2 years , now.
Well, went to-day, excellent food. The beef brisket was tender and juicy. the ribs were a little dry but not overly greasy. The beans were unique , flavoured and laced w/ BBQ brisket pieces. 
OK. It was worth it.

The boat has been out 4 times now, the play time has started. I did trim the lawn Mon. and mowed the waterfront , to-day,
The totals  are 3 walleye , 1 smallmouth bass and 3 perch. 2 perch are in the freezer , filleted and lightly salted.
Water is high , for sure , and the current is strong.

Weather : The UV index , was high - sunny w/ cloudy breaks , the day never got really hot. The breeze was gentle and constant. Good day , for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment