Thursday 13 June 2013

Dark and Dreary

' While I ponder , dark and dreary ' E.A. Poe

The day broke w/ ominous clouds and sprinkles of rain. This weather front was supposed to pass to our south ,BUT it didn't.

The house is in a tizzy. We have house guest , M's sister. As well ,friends are popping in for a meet and greet.
M didn't know she had a sister until 10 yrs ago. The two have a lot of catching up to do.

Me, I get to hide downstairs mostly. I believe its fiddle w/ fishing stuff - which is easy to accomplish. Bass season opens this week end. I will not participate until Sun or Mon night.

I've now caught 6 walleye , which is a decent start to the season.
But Bass is serious fishing. Then , I'll be looking for big.

I have sort of planned for a more diversified attack plan. I'll fish a little lighter and on the edges of weed beds instead of starting under the wood which was my basic plan last year.

Of course , this is all airy - fairy til I get out there - sort of where the rubber meets the road. Things can get mixed up once the excitement starts.

Movie Review : ' An Angel for May ' which is a mystical time travel  story w/ a happy ending , I guess. A young boy coping w/ his parents separation and divorce , travels back to 1944 ,in the some locale. He meets and mentors ( encourages the socialization of a young orphan girl ).
Very good production values and a touching story line.
RedBox rating - 0.75 out of a dollar. It actually cost $ 4.

Well, they're rioting in Turkey , Syria is a disaster zone , here at home our Prov government is slowly sinking or bailing - depending on your political POV , I don't ahve one , so I'm OK
The universe continues to unfold as it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment