Sunday 23 June 2013

Beta Derm Cream

Clean and dry affected area. Apply a thin film of BD cream , 2 - 3 times per day. Call me in the morning.

Success !  Maybe. The BD cream is soothing,  TG. If the blisters were shingles the BD cream would acerbate the shingles.
The little bubbles are still there , but no others.

Weather in T.O. - the city has called a heat alert. They create , cooling stations w/ shade and water. Pools etc are allowed to stay open well into the early morning hours.

I thick our A/C will run steady for 4 days now.

The gardening service complimented us on our backyard - which is to say  ' don't we do a good job caring for your place ' - that's  pretty cynical , I know, bad me. Maybe , they meant the site or what we planted.

Oh , being dead must have changed my brother , he didn't come for me , since I punched him - and heck he didn't even flinch when I hit him , just looked at me , as in ' think you can hurt me ? '.
He was usually even tempered w/ everyone else , he would complain to me. And he wasn't afraid to let me know , how I was doing.
That was cynical.

No comments:

Post a Comment