Tuesday 11 June 2013

Infected

There is an area about the size of a dime on my forearm that is infected. Originally , it presented as three bumps. It progressed to one larger bump and 2 small bumps. Next , a bubble of serum appeared under the big bump.
I didn't recognize the bumps as an allergy.
I've been taking Benadryl for 3 days , my drug of choice for fighting my allergic reactions to .... well ,everything
What was this one ? A plant ?  An insect bite ?

To-day , we have an extended line of blistering , overall the size is not quite a quarter in size , long but not wide.

Weather , is cool ,losing dampness and 60 +  F give or take.

I purchased a grass trimmer , which came w/ a speed loader head. The speed loader takes pre-cut lengths of trim line and pops in and out. Mine became expert at popping out.... .even when not convenient such as during actually cutting grass.
I e-mailed Echo ( the company ) and got a authorized dealer ( close to home ) and took in the trimmer. Contacting the company was a genius move b/c the rep contacted the service people and expedited the claim process. I went in and signed to get the trimmer back. I had registered on line on purchase .. so no problem.

We had rain .... and rain..... and rain last night. Nothing doing fishing wise but little jobs got done inside ... victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment