Monday 30 December 2013

Freezing your Nougies off

I'm sure ' nougies ' ( sp ) is slang for something not nice
But thats how cold it is outside . Typically , bright sunshine , brisk breeze

To-day was returns day. Criminy , what a procedure. To the credit of Marks Work Warehouse , they don't fool around.
Called ahead - ' right now we're not too busy , we'll do returns '
Drove over - everyone and his mother was doing the same thing
Clerk - ' while you're waiting go and pick up what you want
Crap - the items are on sale ( 50 % off on one thing ) and I already said exchange
At the cash - she refunds the full price and re-totals the price of sales items minus the incentive coupon that I have.
Happy customer !

Bought 2 pineapples , yes I listen to my own advice. BTW - pineapples are high in MANGANESE
- and pineapple juice reduces plaque on your teeth
Problem is that juice will dissolve anything , including your teeth

Talk about a cure all. pineapples ease osteo-arthritis , reduce blood clots and make you beautiful ( alright that last one , I made up )

Happiness is ' HEAT ON '  and a cookie

Keep It Simple Stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment