Friday 6 December 2013

Putting Two and 2 To-gether

( hope you appreciate how hard , I work at these snazzy titles )
And a shout out to Google , b/c their spell checker is a life saver - especially for me. I type w/ both hands , and yes sometimes the right knows what the left is doing but it doesn't matter , it makes mistakes anyway.

.......... Nigella Lawson ( famous chef ) and Rob Ford ( almost a mayor ) - What do they have in common ? Food , mayhaps ,  NO , both do coke and not the drink. 
Criminy , I think that I may have missed the boat on the drug thingy. 
Oh heck , I'd need to find a supplier. And then I wouldn't know how much to tip... and what if there was a BOGO sale , I'd probably leave the coupon at home ........................too much bother. I'd blow it , I know.

The movie ' Aeon Flux ' , no it didn't get better , even on the big flatscreen w/ Bose bass boost. However , I turned on the commentary w/ a producer and Charlize Theron , both women. Totally , different feel to the whole thing. Same pat us on the back , weren't we wonderful but a little more subtle.
This is the first time that I've heard a woman do a commentary on their film.
I guess that I'm too critical.

Meanwhile , it seems that I've lost or misplaced or never had my two fav DVD s. ' the Outlaw Josie Wales ' and ' Jeremiah Johnson '. Anyways , went looking and couldn't find them. Who did I lend them to... dunno.
At Thanksgiving Day After football get to-gether , the host said that while he was in England , someone mentioned that their husband re-watches movies , frequently , and a lot.
Our host said that he knew someone that re-watched movies ( over and over ) and knew the lines. 

" What movies ? " queried the English gent.

" the Outlaw Josie Wales " replied our host.

" Good taste in movies " was the answering line from the                                                                                                    Englishman. 

JOSIE : " Thats the way it is. Everytime I get to likin' someone , they                around long "

LONE WADI : " I notice when you don't get to likin' someone they                           ain't around long neither "

" reckon so "

No comments:

Post a Comment