Monday 16 December 2013

London at Night

Nope. Not a night club or swinging party. I'm in the washroom at 2AM , blogging. We landed on Thursday morning and slept fairly well on Thursday night but I'm up now on Saturday ( by 2 hours )

What is on my mind. Road rage.
Not mine but the groom to be for the wedding we are here to attend.
The gent was accosted on the way to the wedding site 2 days before the ceremony which is to-day. He wasn't or may not be seriously hurt but I suppose that I'm awake and re-thinking the concept.

So , what else is on your mind at 2 AM ? The eavestrough at home.
How will the downspout get re-routed ( I hope this blogging gets me back to sleep ) in the spring.

Should we keep the mortgage on the QMH or discharge the mortgage completely.

What if the hokey-pokey is really what its all about ? ( Not my line but borrowed from a commercial about sleeplessness )

If this gets published to-morrow or to-day , I must be really brave to let you see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment