Thursday 19 December 2013

Whine and whine

Does anyone enjoy flying ?
I semi - envy those people that pretend to read the paper or do crosswords ( I get a headache ).
My head is foggy and sleep is a fog of noise and bumps and I know everything that happens around me.
We were 7 /12 h  coming home from Heathrow,  LHR.
The crew served a drink ( Clamato for me )
Dinner was English beef.
I finished watching ' Percy Jackson and the Sea Monsters ' ( still the best )
' the Lone Ranger ' not as bad as the critics said, Actually , it was good entertainment or I was so looney from the plane fumes that I didn't know any better
Finally ,saw the whole of ' Elysium ' a futuristic shoot'em up w/ Matt Damon. Not bad either.
The snack was a ' Coronation ' chicken salad sandwich ( left the crust ) , the drink was OJ.
The landing YYZ , was bumpy w/ crosswinds at 50 KPH
The Customs was a joy. Scan your Passport and Declaration form and walk out. Except for feeding the scanner which took 2 tries , the experience was non-troubling
Luggage was a 1 h wait at the carousel
Called the limo company and the guy came on time. Then we spent an hour in traffic ( 4: 30 rush as opposed to the 2:30 rush b/c except for 2 AM there is always a # 401 rush on ).

OK OK we got home - safe But whining is good for you gets the niggly stuff out in the open - you vent  , - then get on w/ your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment