Wednesday 1 July 2015

Never the Same

I've mentioned my recent re - purchase of video sunglasses.
This pair is number 4 - #1 had the buttons fail to function after 3 weeks. #2 ( #1's replacement , replaced for free by the company ) was doing great until , well , I sat on them.
 #2 has been taped twice to stay on my face ,works great but is jury rigged to death. 
#3 pair is camouflage colour , and worked great but got dropped and can't be taped or fixed
Thus , # 4. I'm trouble shooting the picture on the laptop. Seems there is a lot more ' light flashes ' in the video.
Ok , OK I paid $50  what do you expect ! I get it.

Meanwhile on CBC , this morning , the topic your most memorable summer job. They run an interview at the Ottawa Valley Seniors Centre. This guy starts ' when I was 17 in 1957 ...... ' Crikey , that's me . The guy's 65 ..... get out of the seniors centre dude , you're way to young for there.

Rain and damp , plus humid

THIS IS CANADA DAY  - celebrating Canadian - ess - ness
Eat some beaver and have a brew
At Canada House in London , UK , the government is serving poutine , Alberta beef and bloody Caesars ( Caesar mix , clamato base bloody Mary is  Canadian invention )
This London community is the 3 rd largest Cdn ex - pat group

Have a great day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment