Wednesday 15 July 2015

" Your Kiss ....

.......your kiss is on my list " sang Hall and Oates in the 80's

Research has shown that of some 160 world cultures ,only 46 % have kissing as a sign of affection. The rest use ' Twitter ' , kidding , I made that up

The weather is bright , the backyard  is lit up. Temperatures are cool and winds moderate.
I'm recovering physically from the construction mode of TU. The backs of my thighs are sore to the touch. Amazing how some muscles don't get used in our lives here at home.

However , we fixed the cradle and the boat sits fairly nicely. 
" Fairly " ??? What are you talking about isn't it perfect. NO.
The original cradle was used for another boat , likely a  ' V - hull ' or standard lake boat.We used the existing wooden arms as a template. The bassboat seems to sit , relatively flatly , touching on all arms. The boat's stern is slightly skewed. Some finagling is probably needed.
At least , I'm a minor expert on finagling or seem to be - sort of doing it all my life.

We make a Costco run , to -day. Our goal always is get out spending under $ 160 . Easy , no , has it been done ,oh , maybe twice. Our record isn't good in this challenge - and it won't likely happen to - day.  More to - morrow.

" Your kiss is one of the best things in life
Your kiss is what I miss when I turn out the lights "


No comments:

Post a Comment