Sunday 9 August 2015

94 Ways.................

......to leave your lover , NO , Paul Simon covered most of those.
But 94 ways to take advantage of Windows 7 features. Unfortunately , only 4 really helped me.
I decided to Google Windows 7 b/c I realized that I never really got a manual for Win 7. Sort of ' do and see what happens ' format was in play.
Out of the 4 pages - I created a ' System Recovery ' disk. How will I ever use it - dunno.but its there and labelled. If my computer fails perhaps I can re - boot using the SR disk.
I know how to call up the window that selects ' projector ' for using slides and presentations.
I can call up the ' gadgets ' window that accesses , puzzle ,clock , CPU function , calendar ( which shows the date in colour ) etc.

But overall , it leaves you feeling as though you've done something
and definitely reinforces the adage that ' ignorance is bliss '.

I deviated from the avowed aim of finding out ' should you seal your driveway '. I should explain that I went to Canadian Tire ' this is PEP Boys on steroids b/c CT is like a grocery store for house chores. I purchased acrylic sealer b/c it was advertised as covering more per bucket. Typical me !  That night , in a dream , I pictured painting the acrylic on the sloped driveway and sliding all winter.
Early , next morning , I slipped into the Tire and returned the acrylic.
On the internet search , lo and behold , a reviewer for acrylic reported sliding on his driveway ( after adding sand to the acrylic for traction )  thats how I got to Windows 7. We slide anyway in winter w/ the angle of the driveway.

In the Sci Tech area of CBC on line : Airbus to Achieve Mach 4.5 - this means that theoretically , the Airbus can go NY to London in an hour. If you're going anywhere else you're out of luck.

Weather is a dream. Warm and breezy ,w/ rain due in 2 days.
Halcyon days for sure



No comments:

Post a Comment