Tuesday 11 August 2015

No ! I'm not Shilling for the TBT

Grocery delivery service Shipt struggles to meet customer demand in Tampa Bay

By Justine Griffin, Times Staff Writer
More people tried the mobile app for Publix shopping than what could be delivered.

Again , the TBT Daily Starter service sent this , this morning

 The story of the rash. No , thats not correct , I have a seasonal sensitivity that behaves like an allergy.
Every JUL since 2013 , seemingly if I touch or contact a plant
a series of little bumps begins on my right arm. The bumps move up the arm , elbow etc then jump to my torso and who knows after that. The bumps if left , turn translucent and are filled w/ liquid ( I think , no bubble has burst , yet )
To pre - think this problem , I asked my doc for beta derm cream , in advance. Doc came through w/ a family sized jar , which co incidentally costs $ 20 more than the pill vial size and holds 10 x more cream.
TG , ten days ago , little bumps started. On w/ the cream. And Wal - dryl ( generic Benadryl from Wahlgreens ) purchased in Las Vegas ) , in 5 hr cycles.
Unfortunately , this year , I didn't touch a plant to best of my knowledge. Who knows , I'm outside all the time , the 'bee etc.
I was defoliating the dogwoods , b/c they grow like an army starting to conquer , 3 days ago AND my arm started to itch again.
Yepper , little bumps. I mention this b/c I put on the cream right now AND Wal - dryl too !!
Something in the air ???

We got rain , last night and maybe thunderstorms this aft
Temperatures and humidity , far too reasonable. Comfortable , rare for us in s GWN

The model also seems to be hinting at an increased potential for a tropical system or two forming off the East Coast of the U.S. and tracking northeast. Time will tell on that.
One of my Bookmarks is for Accu Weather , on line
I found this while searching the site. This guy does a month ahead view of weather trends , thought that I'd share
FYI - sGWN doesn't get any colour - business as usual ??

Okey Dokey , signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment