Sunday 23 August 2015

There'll be a Hot Time............

.........in the old town , to night ' is the song

However , officially , JUL was the hottest one ever. Temperature average was 16.8 C or 66 F around the world

Weather is summer fine
Rain or unsettled conditions imminent but % s are 30 - 40 , focused on the morning periods

The TorStar by the Numbers , was so gloomy . I couldn't be bothered. I'm not saying that its not important
I do not want to print the stuff

Dinner , last night , home made pizza
We buy the flat squares of pizza dough and decorate , ourselves

Mine : 3 cheeses on the bottom - mozza , parm and cheddar
( cheddar didn't quite work , flavour or something )
sausage and mushroom
Pizza sauce goes on top of the cheeses
finally , a side of ' chili garlic sauce

I really like the hot sauce that comes w/ Chinese food
But I settled for ' Franks ' , nupe , not very good
A friend gave us '  Chinese ? ' , Sirachi hot sauce ( ? )
I found the same company logo on ' Chili Garlic Sauce ' 
Winner !!!!

Stew for dinner and yes , topped w/ garlic chili sauce
Just don't burb , it hurts , hurts , hurts
OK it stopped , now

Years ago we bought Wii. Played for a couple of months 
Bought the doo hickeys too 
Tennis racket , boxing gloves , baseball bat

Last week , we started the Wii , up again
I'm having trouble matching the old scores
Real trouble
W/ marginal success
Age  ???????????
I'm blaming the carpet on the floor under the balance board , makes the balance board tippy

My story and I'm sticking to it

To -morrow is rug day. The rug dude has had it 1 week now

And , unbeknownst to me - I have a subscription to the Royal Canadian Mint. They are sending me $ 20 silver coins for $ 20 all in. I won't complain , mainly b/c its probably my fault
Thus , if you get a silver coin for Xmas - well , you understand , right
Actually , the coins do make great gifts. Its not often that you give a gift that doesn't decrease in value , the moment that its bought
And these have the potential to increase in value , small chance but their value will never drop below $ 20 b/c they are legal tender.
In the UK , we gave 4 coins to M's family. Presentation box or folder w/ each. Themed for soccer , PanAm games etc.

Madam Secretary is on TV ( if not pre - empted by golf ) 
Ah , my Tea Leoni fix for the week

Later gator !


No comments:

Post a Comment